I have been using self.com as a resource lately for my recipe ideas and recently I found this delicious salmon salad recipe. It is sweet and savory and the flavors complement each other very well! It is perfect on a wrap, eaten with spinach as a salad or just enjoyed with Cheese Crackers! I eat this for lunch paired with a cup of broccoli and 3 Tbsp of hummus and an orange.
Prep/Total Time: 5
Nutrition Info: Calories-168; Fat-7g; Cholesterol-20mg; Sodium-316mg; Carbohydrates-17g; Fiber-3g; Protein-11g; Sugar-13g
- 15oz skinless, boneless wild salmon
- 1 apple (I use pink lady), chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion, chopped
- 6 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp honey
- black pepper to taste
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients for the salad
- Mix together the last 4 ingredients for the dressing
- Pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy as a wrap, salad or with crackers!